17.10.11

Furry Witchcraft!

FurryWitchbyanaRy~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello hello! How are my fellow crafters doing? I hope everyone is having a sweet week. Gearing up for Halloween? This holiday is fun and sooo creepy. I am still learning my way through it. I like the origins and how it has evolved through the years. What I cannot deny is that everything is so cute!

FurryWitchbyanaRy

What can be more hallowinish (what? what kind of word is that? lol) then a witch black kitty Smile. This image is from Glitterbabe's..cute ha? Many more over there. This project was created for the Challenge over CMC Copic Challenge. Oh if you have not joined us you have no idea what you are missing! The cute kitty, the pumpkin and the broom were colored with copic markers..lots of little details made with white pen. If you look close by I added a furry fell to the kitty by using copic multiliners. I love to create textures using these pens. The circular base was cut using Martha Stewart circular cuter. I added a series of distress inks to the edge..going for a  spooky feel. I created some starts by using multiliners. The papers are from Paper Tray Ink, a sweet gift from my buddy Ann Frann (Thanks Ann). The creepy little pumpkin edges is a punch from EK…distressed with the very popular Limited Fall edition from RanFurryWitchbyanaRy ager. The colors are super bright…I kind like it. Although I always say…purple and orange are my Fear Factor colors! LOL.

I added a little extra touch by using a little swirl die cut from Silhouette sd, twine and a little sentiment (Martha Stewart Halloween).

I hope you got under the spell and will join us for this creepy little challenge over CMC Challenge! I hope I will see you there!

Huggies,

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...