11.10.11

Be my Angel

Gilli Angel_PeaceLoveJoy~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

I everybody! I missed you guys! . We had a lovely time during the Gilli Bday party and all! Stay in touch the Gilli Shop is getting the last touch ups and soon will be up and running! Lotta work I will tell ya. So forgive us if there are a few delays in responding emails and posting things : ).

Also yours truly here have been trying to be good, just like Gilli Angel here lol.I had to take a little unscheduled brake..but here I am!  Gathering my energies so I am full of charge to have fun with you all.

 Gilli Angel_PeaceLoveJoyHere is a new project I would like to share with you all. A little celestial project. Gilli Angel was colored with Copic markers. Well, as you can see I used very little color on her. I was trying to go for an ethereal look. Don’t quote me on that, I believe the paper I used was DCWV. Generic skittles and liquid pearls as embellishments. All the dies here are nestalibities and also from the silhouette die cut library. The little start was created by Gilli Angel_PeaceLoveJoyartusing marvy uchida punch ( I just love chubby stars).  For added shine I used stickles.  Sentiments were written by using copic multiliner.  Oh I almost forgot…the star frame…made with Martha Stewart punch…and distress inks.

Now if you are in the mood for some star projects check out the greeting cards challenge over The Outlawz…some goods will be live up for the winner!

Hope to see you all super soon with a brand new Project!

Huggies!

anaRy

••○○○ HEY CRAFTERS!

Want to get in on the Copic Marker Craze!

Want to learn how to master, use & love these markers?

**Take a Class from Instructor Suzanne J Dean**

October 22nd & 23rd

San Jose, CA

Scrap Girlz Store

1550 Dell Ave, Suite L
Campbell, CA 95008

(about 6 miles outside of San Jose) 

Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Best investment after your first copic! It is a fun day with people that  “get your passion”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...