26.10.11

All about pink!

Gilli Parisian_Hope~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello hello everyone. Brrr it’s just me getting old or is it chilly outside? Let’s say both LOL. I am not a layering person…dealing with undershirts, sweaters, jackets, tights…so not for me. Although I must say it is nice to dress up! : ). Talking about dress up this month is time to dress in pink. October is month for Breast Cancer Awareness (BC). So much info have been made accessible and put out there for prevention and how they treat BC. Please don’t forget to do the self-exam every month..that includes..girls and guys! Be aware…BC can be treated…and I hope soon we will win this war!

I made this “Hope” card using Gilli Parisian..she is very sassy Gilli Parisian_Hopebut aware : ). I colored Gilli using copic markers. I wanted a more “grown up” kind of pink..so I picked some more deep shades of rose to color her blouse and skirt. I need a fun place to go so I can get a nice pair of heels like Gilli’s LOL.

The base shape was created using my silhouette sd. Ah this machine never gets old. Luv it. The little loops were created using 2 rows of punched papers (Recollection punch. BTW I love this punch. One of this days I will make show and tell about my punches). I added some Stickles on the top to give a little sparkle. My idea was to create a symbolicGilli Parisian_Hope_a shout that we need to shine! Papers are from Echo Park (Walk in the Park)…they are so pretty pretty. All the little pearls were made using liquid pearls..and my hope ribbon was created by using simply a piece of cardstock plus copic multiliner.

I hope you enjoyed the project…and how about you prepare a little card and send a note to someone you care? You could also enter in our Greeting Card Challenge over The OutLawz. It is a great place to be inspired : ).

See you…in pink Winking smile.

anaRy

 

♥ This & That

Gilli Parisian rubber stamp; Copic Markers (R81, R83, R85, RV69,W5, W3, E35, E31, E59, Eooo, E00, E02, E01), Echo Park (walk in the park), White pen; Stickle; Recollection loop punch, Liquid Pearls, Cardstock.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...