19.10.11

Boo! Happy Halloween

Spooky bear~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ey there! Here I come again with one more cutsey spoky creature to share! Halloween is almost around the corner and I see people everywhere grabbing  candies! The parade of trick or treaters  (okay..is that a word? am I getting in trouble here ?LOL). They are just soo cute. Specially the furry ones lol. Yeah I am a sucker for pets dressed up lol.

I colored this cute little bear from Stampfairy with copic markers. It was super easy to color…lots of fun : ). Spooky bear

The paper is from Paper Tray Ink (hey thanks Ann!! Again! lol). This paper is just so cute. I cut the circular base with a Martha tool and added a strip of tool behind to give a little cutsey look : ). I also decided to make a tulle bow to go with it. The little black swirls were actually created with tiny left over pieces of Spooky bear acardstock. That was super easy! Of course I did add some good old stickles to the project, including at the border of the tulle frame…gotta love this stuff! My little sentiment is actually a little piece of of a Halloween ribbon from Martha Stewart.

So how about you joinning us for a little challenge over Through the craftroom door magazine challenge…I will tell you the prize is spokin’g good!!! See you there!

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...