18.5.11

Graduation time

Maggie Graduate ~

Hi icon ArcheoButerfliesello boys and girls! I would love to share with you a little project I made for the MSL challenge. A cutsey graduation card for the young or the young at heart : ).

For this project I used Magnolia Stamp colored with copic markers and highlighted with white pen. The card base is regular cardstock  and pattern paper from K &Co. I distressed all the pieces with Ranger Distress inks. The cute notebook pages layers were created using a paper punch from EK. Ain’t that cute?! All the detailing were added using copic multiliners (you know  how much I loooove my multiliners, right? LOL). Every graMaggie Graduate fd need a ribbon lol..I added a little embelie that I handmade with the left over piece from my pattern paper, ribbon and a little flower bling.

Now it is your turn to join the class over MSL Challenge…We cannot wait to come by and see your project!

hugs,

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...