15.5.11

Gilli Lady :: Sweet! 15…16 or a Bride!

Gilli Lady_Sweet n White~R

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello everybody! Finally some warm weather! This past week was gorgeous! Oh, what a delight! For once I could pull the trash can wearing my Havaianas (stunt pulled by a professional do not repeat at home LOL)! Yippe..I cannot help but be inspired by the blue skies. As I mentioned so many times…I absolutely love each and every season’s light…and spring never fail me to show some sweet colors.With all the colors around one color really pops! WHITE! Here you can see I project I made for the CMC Copic Challenge,  a challenge group over Color me Creative Classroom owned my lovely friend Suzanne J. Dean. Anyone can join the fun!

BTW Suzanne and spent sometime together and It was FUN FUN FUN! Gosh I loved each and every second…I have not had this much girlfriend time in a looooong time…As you all know Suzanne and I are always awake in the wee hours finishing up our work load that seems that never end!!! We live in copic fumes for real! Burning the 3 am oil (we always past the mightnight one lol). I also had a lovely time meeting my buddy DT Melanie (from CMC and TTCDR) and her dear hubby Charlie. Charlie was kind enough to drop Melanie so she could go to MI with Suzanne for her Copic Class!!! Talking about classes… if you are in or nearby NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA…Classes are OPEN for pre registration at CMC on the Road. Don’t lose your place in this awesome class! You can ask anyone who took Suzanne’s classes…It is one the best investment you will make to get full use of your copics! Kid you NOT! It is a a fun day with gals that just “get it” what coloring is all about! I cannot wait to do it again!!!

Gilli Lady_Sweet n Whitef

My latest project is all about white! We were challenged over CMC Challenge group to make a project coloring in white! Gilli Lady_Sweet n White~LYou say: “What? Coloring in white?”. Yeap…you can color to make a white effect making you image to pop! Sounds scary? NO WAY! White is one of the easiest coloring techniques when using your marker. Here you can see Gilli Lady, one of the Gilli of my newest collection, all dressed in white! Check out the lace effect you can create in the dress using copic multiliners!

Gilli Lady_Sweet n White_CUI purposely made a card without a sentiment to show you how versatile a Gilli image can be! This all white card can be easily be sent to a young lady that are getting ready for her debut celebrating her 15 Year Birthday (“Quinceañera”. The equivalent in Latin American Countries). No Teenager's in your circle? How about that special Bride? Seems like May is the Bride’s month…so here is a cute idea for you to get ahold! The soft shades in the card plus all the fence embossing create a elegant vibe perfect for such a special occasion….and I am sure she will remember what gift you sent out ; ).

Ready to tackle one more technique and keep in improving your coloring skills with us? Come on over! We will all learn together it is soooo much fun! Now grab your colors and make it WHITE!

See  you all soon…I got a ton of projects to share with you!!

Don’t forget to drop by House of Gilli Challenge blog…where you can win a Gilli Goodie bag. The house is being re arranged and lots of good and improved things are to pop! Keep in touch!

Smoochez and Huggies

anaRy

This & That

Gilli Stamp: Gilli Lady; Copic Markers (coo, c1, c3, BG10; E27, E31, E35, E11, E00, E000); Copic multiliner; Stikles; Smooch Ink; Pearls; Rhinestones; Ribbon;DCWV paper; Martha Stewart punch; Cuttlebug embossing folders; Score pal.

Challenges

Crazy Challenge

Crafty Creations 

Whimsical Wednesdays

My Time to Craft

PaperTake Weekly

Southern girls

Alphabet Challenge

Penny’s Paper Craft

Moving Along with the times

Sew many Challenges

Stamp Something

Flourishes

Divas by Design

Creative Card Crew

My Graffico

Rainbow Ladies

Crafts and me

 

 

 

 

26 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

WOW soo Beautiful!Great job with your card,It is soo AMAZING!Thank you for joining in the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Absolutely Stunning!! I always LOVE your card and I am always in awe of your fabulous designs and talent!

Hugs,
Lis

PS: I thought you were on the road with Suzanne? Did you make the trip!! :)

Cathryn said...

Awesome card! What a beautiful little lady! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

GiGi said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the white on white and that awesome border! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

OMG this is stunning! I can't even say enough about it. First off I love the white. The little girl is so so sweet and your coloring is superb. I just poked around your blog..wow lots of talent and inspiration here:) I am a new follower. GREAT job with the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.

sue said...

Stunning!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Southern Girls :)

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at ACB this week x

darling Ho said...

Wow! This is beautiful!! Love all the whites.
Thanks for sharing it at CCH & SMC. ~hugs~darling Ho~

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, love it! Thanks for playing with us at DBD x

Kelly said...

I love this, it is just stunning! Thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

Dawn said...

How lovely!Thanks for playing at My Grafico!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous colouring on the beautiful image Anary - love the embossed panels, and thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week - hope to see you again. Sylvia x

Charlotte said...

What a beautiful card. This is just lovely. I especially love the beautiful embossing you did. Thanks for joining the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge.

patriziawithaz said...

What a gorgeous card ! It is super ! Thanks for joining us at the MTTCC Scallop challenge this week and I hope you show us more of your work again soon x

The Archiving Angel said...

This is so lovely! I adore the border & the square segments, the embossing & the precious image of the little girl you used.
Fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
Crafty best wishes,

Sonia

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the framework and embossing details! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty creations challenges!
smiles,Deena

Kim H said...

anaRy
This is so clean, crisp and ELEGANT! I love the shape, the ribbon, the embossing, the background paper and that ribbon! The image and coloring..WOW! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday's!

Unknown said...

This is a sweet image and I cannot believe the highlights you managed to get in her hair! It looks wonderful! Nice to have you join us at Divas by Design for our first challenge!

Brenda Brown said...

This would be fabulous for a prom card. Love the design.
Thanks for joining in our 2B's challenge at MAWTT we are so pleased you have shared this with us.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Rainbow Lady said...

Such a pretty card thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

starcyl said...

Great card and so versatile, love the embossing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x

Claire said...

Wow beautiful card, your colouring is fab!Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
Claire xx

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card AnaRy, just love how you've done her dress, she looks like a little princess! Fab job!

Suzanne J Dean said...

She is fabulous & magnificently beautiful Anary! Love all the layers and textures of white you've used--so romantic and pretty & Gilli is done up fab as well. Wish you could've road tripped with us but it was so good to catch up with you. Thanks for everything!

hugz,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday :)

Helen Ann said...

oooooooo I love this - white and bling one of my favourite combos :) really pretty

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, hope to see you again soon

Helen Ann XOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...