6.11.11

Happy Holidays

GilliShowgal_HappyHolidays ~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello guys and gals. Is everyone engaged in preparing for the start up of the holiday season? It is such a hurry hurry time of the year. I hope you will have some time to smell the greens. I do like the smells that comes with this season. I am looking for the lights too. Always a show apart! I am baring some super cool news! Today is my very first post as a Design Team member over Paper Temptress Community (Super talented designers!). I have been a fan of Patricia papers for a while, and oh boy, she has quite a lot of different things when it comes to paper. The whole selection over The PaperTemptress  is quite irresistible. I am very glad to be able to share with you some of the items Patricia offer in her on line store in my projects.

GilliShowgal_HappyHolidaysSince all the stores I have been this week are already dressed for the holidays I decided to start the season with a “Happy Holidays” card using Gilli Showgal. Gilli stamp was colored with copic markers. For this project I used the Solar White Thick Columns and the red thick columns. The lovely embossing gives such an elegant touch to a card without even trying hard! The red is rich and the shade is very nice. I was so glad when I found this sating ribbon over Paper Temptress, yes she got ribbons too! The green is so deep and true to holiday colors that I was delighted.

If you are looking for materials for your GilliShowgal_HappyHolidays achristmas cards. There you go. Column papers are a great option, don’t forget to add some ribbon too! It is holidays we are talking about after all!

No bad to kick off the season ha? Smile Huge hug and I will see you all soon!

anaRy

This & That

Gilli Showgal; Copics (R24, R29, R59, E000, E02, E11, W7, W4, W00, E35, E31); Cryogen Paper, Golden thread, SU punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder and Stickles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...