11.11.11

Hey Hey Let’s go!

 Gilli Shopper_Lets Go~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

hhhello lovely folks! How are you all doing today? Planning the weekend? Well, I will be glad to have a chance to straighten my eternal messy table lol. Chilly weekends are awesome for a little clean up…and you know what else…SALES! lol It is almost that time of the year were everyone is talking about making a good deal and finding a great bargain : ). Well, we sure have a lot to incentive the savings now days lol.

I made a project inspired by all the guys and gals that are getting Gilli Shopper_Lets Goready to hit the Black Friday sales LOL.

Gilli Shopper is ready to hit the stores! Little brown bag included LOL. The whole idea was to make a little card for my buddies partners in crime and enablers (you know who you are!) ! Always helping me out in justifying getting that little new paper pad out there LOL.  Gilli was colored with copics. I used E tones since this project was made for the current challenge over House of Gilli Challenge . I love earth tones, they are so rich and you can do so much with them. The little detailed patterns on Gilli’s blouse were created with white pen and copic multiliners. Since I was going for a very feminine look I added a couple hair pins on Gilli’s hair. I  tried to create a corduroy texture on her pants…but I am not sold. I will try again soon. : ).  Papers are from Authentique, Echo Park and My Minds Eyes. Swirls from my silhouette sd library and punches from Martha Stewart and EK. 

Thank you for dropping by I hope you will have a lovely time this weekend. I will see you super soon with another new project!

anaRy

This & That

Gilli Shopper, Copic (E 000,02, 11, 31,35,42, 08, 19, 39, 55 and 99). Authentique Paper (Glowing), Echo Park (Springtime), MME six by six (Paris & Co.). Martha Stewart and EK punches. Stickles and twine. Generic cardstock and kraft paper.

A beat bit more…

♥♥ Color me Creative CLASS 5! Pre sign ups open! Don’t miss the amazing new techniques Suzanne J. Dean will be teaching!

♥♥♥ The Outlawz Challenge! You still have time to join us for the “Thanks” Challenge!

♥♥♥♥ Want to have a copic class near you…check this out! Suzanne might be popping by you..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...