29.11.11

Love Peace Joy

Gilli Pjs_PLJ~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello hello everyone! How was your thanksgiving? Black friday anyone? LOL Gosh I have never seen so many cards at the parking lots at midnight! What I was doing outside? I wanted to check it out…the lines were  insane! lol After witnessing all that we stopped for a nice hot cocoa and a bagel…yeah sinful I know. I spy a tradition though…humm maybe I need to save really hard to spend all on black friday….I meant the calories LOL

Now is the season to to start hunting for that perfect gift for all Gilli Pjs_PLJout friends and family. I love to make home made things…with this economy home made makes things even more special : ). A special gift ask for a special card so I prepared this little project to maybe share some ideas with you. I used Gilli Pj…oh Christmas morning…one of those scenes on Hallmark Gilli Pjs_PLJ amovies that makes me cry Smile. Anyway Gilli was colored with copic markers. The polka dot pattern was creating by using a white marker. The little gifts added to the scene were also colored with copic marker. The layout was inspired by last week’s outlaw challenge…gift wrapped. Well the card after all this work is a gift on itself…so the layout using My Minds Eye paper mimics 3 gift boxes : ).

So how about you come and join us over The Greeting Card Challenge at the Outlawz, this week anything goes!

See you over there!!

anaRy

This & That

Gilli PJs Rubber stamp; Copic markers; Copic multiliners, My Minds Eyes paper (be marry), ribbons and carstock. Copic Xpress and memento ink. Chalk Ink from colorbox.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...