12.12.11

Let it snow, let it snow!

Gilli Skater_Let it snow~

T icon winter

oday was a another chilling day…brrrr. The cold get to your bones. I am not a huge fan in dressing in layers…not in my genetic code I think LOL. Too much clothing…I am not wild as go bare foot around (yeah yeah I can still hear my dad’s little voice telling me to put my sandals on lol) but 3 layers of clothing to me is claustrophobic. Don’t laugh I got issues lol. I love winter and love snow…if I only could pull a polar bear through out LOL.

Talking about cold! The new challenge over the Greeting card challenge over the Outlawz is “ LeGilli Skater_Let it snowt it snow!'”. So you are invited to join us and have some fun in our winter wonderland. Hi people from down south who is enjoying the first heat of almost summer…lol. Up here the white stuff is creping on everybody little by little!

I created my winter wonderland using cuts from Silhouette Library. I just drool over this snowflake doily lol. I distressed the edges a little bit with chalk inks…give a little cold feel. Of course snow blings (is that even a word?) so I added a little glamour dust and stickles ( oh yeah I am pulling on the double this winter lol).

Gilli Skater_Let it snow aThe image is Gilli Skater and trust me she is ready to come and do some winter magic with you too! I colored Gilli with copic markers and added a little detail on her corset top. The idea was to create a transparent sparkly lacy top for her costume ( Oh gosh I watch ice skate competition because of the dresses too lol). Papers are from  DCWV and MME. The lovely pearls were made using liquid pearls.

I hope you are somehow keeping warm and having fun indoors! Take some time to look around The Outlawz and join the fun!

See you super soon with another project…huggies!

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...