1.6.11

Best Friends Forever

Gilli Asian_Best Friends Forever~
Hi icon ArcheoButerflies
elooo everyone! Here I come! WOW what a gurrgeous day we had! Raise and shine! Seems like everyone looks a bit happier about this time of the year…Keep the the feeling! Tomorrow planting time! I hope the weather will hold..since I saw some funky clouds creeping in later on the day..humm LOL
Well no matter what I will keep myself busy! So many cool things ahead! I can barely wait to share! For now I will be sharing with you a new project I prepared for the Through the craft door room Magazine (TTCRD) Challenge. Have you seen it? If not.. oh you are in for a super treat! This is not your regular magazine…it is full of inspirational ideas that goes beyond paper crafting! Pop by and you will see what I mean!
Gilli Asian_Best Friends Forever
The new Challenge at TTCRD is paper piecing. I love this technique. Why? I love to cut tiny pieces of paper! LOL Yeah I know I got issues LOL. For my project I used Gilli stamp :: Gilli Asian and her little Buddy Chinese Doll from Hero arts (love hero arts BTW). I stamped both images and paper pieced her their dresses. After I glued the pieces in the right place I grabbed my copics and added shading so the image would get a better dimensional feel. I also added a little bling by using Stickles. Another thing I did was enhance the original designs of the paper by highlighting details with a white pen. For this card I also decide to create the embellishments from Gilli Asian_Best Friends Forever_CUscratch. I made little fans by pleating the left over paper that I used for the gals dresses. I added a little adornment to the fan by knotting colored cords and adding a little wood bead…I actually liked the looks! It was nice to create the right thing to match the Asian vibe!
I will try to make more pieced things and creating my embelies from scratch. I really enjoy. It takes a little while longer…but the end results is just what you had in mind.
How about you? Grab those little left overs and put them to good use! Come one over TTCRD and join the challenge…a sweet…and I mean sweet prize awaits the winner!!! Did I mention you will also have a load of fun while make a ton of new friends?
See ya’ll soon! Keep in touch!
Huggies!


This & That
Gilli Stamp:: Gilli Asian; Chinese Doll by HeroArts; Copic markers (E11, E000, E00; C9, C7, W3, R85) & Copic Multiliner; Flowers (HeroArts); Liquid pearls; Stickles; Cryogen paper; Japanese paper; 
Polyester Cords; SU punch; Quickutz embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch.

Challenges


3 comments:

Yone said...

Muito fofas ! Faz tempo que não te fazia uma visitinha ! Bjs, Yone

Maire Gamber said...

Very beautiful AnaRy in every way. Love all the fine detail you put into your cards, you stamp is just adorable.
Hugs,
Marie

ThePurplePlace said...

Absolutely A D O R A B L E!!! I love the design and the colors you chose and think it's one fantastic card!!

As always...this is fantastic!!

Hugs,
Lis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...