13.6.11

A rainbow of Buttons!

Gili Tee_YouInWords~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ey you! How are you all doing? I cannot believe we had gotten stuck with that cold snap and the boom heat! LOL. It is all good since I am glad to hop on my Havaianas now..Thanks mom! Mom is my supplier for flip flops…but since I learned from the best (Mom) I can score some good deals on my own…humm I see rainbows of flip flops! LOL.

Talking about rainbows I will share with you now my Gili Tee_YouInWordslastest project for the House of Gilli Challenge. Our current challenge was picked by Ann! Buttons! Now you are talking! I have a bazillion of buttons and I love to create whatever with them…probably this little thing is high up on my list of essentials…pretty much together with earrings to me (Oh gosh don’t ask LOL). Anyway back to the project….I picked my little stamp Gilli Tee to be the main focus of my card.

The little rainbow quality tags were created using Cuttlebug embossing folders…yeah..I know…another thing that I cannot seem to live without (Did I tell you that CB folders were one the things that made me pay more attention to card making? Yeah…was almost like the same bam! as copics!!!! I was intrigued how to to use them as soon I saw a project!). I cut Gili Tee_YouInWords cuout each little word and colored using copic markers..I added matching little buttons to pinpoint each one of them. Buttons were also embellished using copics.

The pattern paper is my own design. I created all the swirls combining pre existing shapes with the silhouette. All the tiny pearls were made using Liquid pearls….okay..I will say now so we can rest later…I am hooked (Thanks Suzanne for pointing it out!). A girly card is not a girly card without some bling from Stikles and tiny rhinestones to create the super cute earrings Gilli is using!

I hope you are now charged with a rainbow of ideas in your mind! So how about hurrying to you craft space and making a card to join us over House of Gilli Challenge? You still have time! Hey you might even be invited to guest design with us!

Huge hug! I will see you soon with a cute project I made for CMC copic challenge!

Colorful Huggies-Os for ya!

anaRy

This & That

Gilli Rubber Stamps : Gilli Tee ; Copic Markers; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Spellbinder Ovals; Liquid pearls; Distress Inks; Stickles; Buttons; Glossy accents; Grand Caliber; Silhoutte SD; Cardstock; Pattern paper (by anaRydesign); cotton cord. Cryogen Paper and memento Ink.

Challenges

 

 

1 comment:

Yone said...

Your GILLI is great !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...