14.4.12

Yellow Flowers

Dogwood_TiffanyD_by anaRy~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ello  ladies and Gent! I hope you are all having a nice and joyful weekend ; ). Today I am sharing with you a new project I created for the CMC challenge group. Oh, by the way do you know you can use any kin dof alcohol markers. So grab your copic, prismas and shins…etc etc.. lol and come play with us!

This week we are working with a lovely image from tiffany Doodles. Talented artist. I am sure you can find a super cool image to play with there : ). Mine is called Dogwood. I like dogwoods and I have not seen a yellow one lol…but hey it is fantasy word right…although my botany teacher wouldn’t be happy at all lol. I used copic markers to color this cutie. Very simple yellow combo…I build the colors trying to give a little depth and more texture to the petals. I still have to work my skills better in this area…but I think it came out good : ). Yeah? LOL.

Paper punch from Martha Stewart and dies are Memory box dies. Paper is from Authentique paper. Dogwood_TiffanyD_by anaRyWonderful share of yellow..so bright and happy : ). I distressed my edges with Distress inks. Amazingly…no bling! LOL I though the flowers were pretty enough to stand along..aside from that…glitter in dogwood would have be beyond fantasyland LOL.

I hope you got a little cheer out of this project my friend! I will see you soon with a new colorful project!

anaRy-handwri

 

♥ ♥  A beat bit more…

Join us for the House of Gilli Challenge blog! You can win a super sweet Gilli gift .

Oozak now has a challenge blog! Come join us on this very first challenge!

Would you like to see your project published on a magazine? check out Through the Craft Door room! Also the TTCDR challenge blog!

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

anaRy, stunning. I love the way your colored with dogwood and your bluish blackground.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So gorgeous - just wonderful colouring!

Tami G said...

fantastic coloring.. love it...

Kathi said...

Really pretty image and beautifully colored.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...