15.9.11

The Good witch::Happy Halloween

Gilli Ballon_Oct31~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ow are you all doing? I hope doing good! Kiddos are back in school, normal house routines in place…although I truly believe house cleaning should have an app..lol

Halloween still a but further down on the road but I am trying to be good and getting ahead (ahem!), yeah, right, one day lol. Honestly I had this idea in mind for a little while and I was dying to to try it out! Take a look at this Gilli Ballon transformation…isn’t this “good witch” costume a cutie? It was super easy to do that just grab you Gilli and your markers and ta dah! Gilli will fit whatever you have in mind!

For this projects I stamped Gilli Balloon and colored with copic markers. Her bone chain and skull belt was created using white pen…I Gilli Ballon_Oct31might make me one . I also added a cute little spider hair pin over her head..hey wiLaughing out loudtch outfit! I used copic multiliner to created the spider and I added a little stickles for dimension. The ghost balloon were created using copic markers and copic multiliners. The creepy background is an embossed piece using cuttlebug embossing folder, one of the oldie ones. I colored the details with copic markers and distressed parts of it with distress inks. The cute little circles were cut from a super cute cuttlebug embossing folder. I used the debossed side of the images and distress the edges and added a touch of stikles around it to give a little touch. Gilli Ballon_Oct31_artTo frame the card I picked a Martha Steward spider web punch and added balck diamond stickles to give more texture and of course sparkle Laughing out loud

The yummy paper is from Authentique (gosh I am smitten!) and bazzil. To top it off little twine bows  Smile.

So how about plucking you embossing folder out of that huge stash of craft things (yeah I know where you were last summer…at the craft store! HAHHAHA..I was there too lol) and join us over House of Gilli for Vivi’s embossing Challenge! You can win a Gilli gift!

See you soon….muahahahahah..

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...