27.8.11

Summer fun

Gilli Stroll_SummerDays~
Hi icon ArcheoButerflies
ello there! I hope you are keeping safe and dry if you are in the East Coast. After a quick shake, yeap, an earthquake, now guess what? Just to make things more interesting…a hurricane. Okay, are you serious? No, seriously..what else is coming next? I know…I will get my snow boots ready lol I am not kidding with mom nature..lol
We are hitting the end of a lovely and eventful summer. We had some really hot days! Well Gilli stroll found the best solution to deal with the heat. Window shopping and ice cream! What a therapy! LOL. My project, for the Doggy days of summer challenge over SSCC, is a tip on how to deal with a hot day lolGilli Stroll_SummerDays
Gilli was colored with copic markers. Her little purse pattern was created using copic multiliners and white pen. I added some stickles for a sparkling touch. Gilli base and the sentiment were made using Dhalia nestability. I think my paper is from recollection and the other I am not sure. I will try to figure it out. Note to self find a good system to write materials..lol.
Gilli Stroll_SummerDaysDet
Well, if you don’t feel like getting out..or if you are on Irene’s path…just sit down relax and color! I hope we will have power to keeping on crafting!
Don’t forget to join us over SSCC! BTW, stamping scrapping have been having some really nice sales. Stock up!
See you soon…I am hoping LOL
Huggies!!!
anaRy

○○♥♥♥○○ NewZ!○○♥♥♥○○
CMC Color me Creative Class on the road with Suzanne J. Dean will be soon in DELAWARE. SEP 10, 2011 is the tentative date. So now it is your chance to maximize your copic use! A whole day learning a ton of coloring techniques with Suzanne and many others that loooveee copics! So if you are in NJ, MD, PA, NY…it is your turn to have a full day of copic!! Well if you live a bit father up..or down..come on up too!!! Class will be super fun and the more the merrier!!! If  you come…you will be also celebrating wish us GILLI BIRTHDAY!!! You really, really won’t miss this chance!
**Lunch orders will be arranged for students.
Check and pre-sign for Suzanne class over here
I say this is the best investment after you purchased your very fist copic!!!
Gilli Birthday is coming soon! So tag along o you won’t miss a thing!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...