3.8.11

NEW GILLI :: Summer Fun!

Gilli Girly2_Summer Fun~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

olly molly! It has been hot! Although it seems like today we got a break in Gilli land LOL. I have a feeling the hottest days are behind us….and as usual one of these days I will wake up and Bam! WHO…Who put down the thermostat? LOL. That is how I feel every time the season turn. For not…I am still enjoying my cool lemonade and making sure the birds got plenty of fresh water available.

Gilli Girly2_Summer Fun

Now I will share with you a brand NEW GILLI! Gilli Girly2! As you can see she is jumping of joy to be part of your crafting world! My girly2 is showing of how much fun summer can be! All the games and the running around! Gilli and the ball were colored with copics markers. I used Martha Stewart punch and pattern paper from recollections. The ribbon is from my collection and I have no clue where I got it..lol. The pearls were made with Liquid Pearl. Oh of course so summer fun is complete without a jumping rope,  made with cotton cord.

Gilli Girly2_Summer Fun glitzAHA Summer fun, glitter fun LOL. You really didn’t thing I would pass right? LOL I used stickles over the punched embellishments.

I  hope you will be checking out all the NEW GILLI, launched over CHA! Since we are talking about fun…join us over SSCC for a super cool challenge…SUMER FUN!!!!!!!!!

See you again super soon with a brand new project to share!

Huggies

anaRy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...