26.11.09

Thanksgiving...everyday.





I have been following for a little while tons of cute and very instructive papercrafting blogs. I recently decided to grab some nice tools and try my hand on carmaking.
Oy vey, one can get overwhelmed at the craft store. So many goodies are available (I must remind myself to keep the buget!). I will (hopefully on a regular basis : ) ) share with you the results of my learning process. See my first attempt up there?!**
 I will be also posting about my impressions of a little slice of the cardmaking world. So much to learn!
For now thanks for stopping by...and I hope to see you around!
Leave a comment so I can visit you!
Hugs
Happy turkey day...yummy!

**I will add the details soon...

2 comments:

méri said...

Olááááááá!
Até que enfim abro um seu blogue e ele abre todinho!!! O outro abre por partes e para se comentar leva muito tempo.
Já percebi que andou em mudanças - espero agora ver tudo o que está nos caixotes...

Um abração deste lado do mar!!!!

anaRy said...

Oi meri! Como vai minha querida! Que legal ver vc por aqui. Este blogue vai ser dedicado a arte com papel e desenhos que faco. Estou tentado renovar o outro blogue...muito pesado como vc sempre me falou :)
Super abraco.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...