1.7.12

Smile!

Gilli Painter_smile a

S - Hi  Icon Spring

OOOO it is summer all right! Blazing hot everywhere…so what one to do? Grab the markers and let the imagination run loose! Hello everyone! This week I am trying to get my stuff together and getting some work done. For the longest time I have been tired of my blog headder..lol, Finally I worked on a little something that might make me happy for a few months LOL…yes, I can get that bored with something LOL. What one to do with all these colors around? Use them!

I am on a roll and you will laugh hard when you see the material list used in this new project. Now seriously we need an intervention..lol It would be so much easier to go to Hallmark..right? NO..lol No fun! I am all about diggin’ and divin’ into supplies. Literally say “Hey this is nice!” when you get to the bottom of it…(NOW whatever “it” maybe be..a shoe box..pile..a basket…yeah I know you are smiling…I saw what you did last summer! LOL). Gilli Painter_smile

Anyway…I would love to share with you a project I made for July’s Oozak’s challenge blog! This month we are brightening things up…This is the time to leave the pastels behind and do not be shy!!! Pull out those bright colors!

For this project I colored Gilli Painter using copic markers (my list will come at the end ok?). I went bold all the way! Hello I am here~ LOL. The Lilly Bee design papers were a perfect fit for my choice colors for this projects..the patterns are so delicate that they allow me to be playful. After layering my dps….I added…GUESS WHAT? Another CRAZE of mine…Washi tapes. These babies are soooo handy! I wanted to add a little extra layer without taking from the paper and the other elements I had planned for this card. The washi tape from We R gave me an opportunity to inject color right where I wanted….just a touch!

Gilli Painter_smile~

All the fun swirls added to this project are Poppy, memory box and MFT dies. Gosh I think I have 1001 one ideas to use these things LOL. I actually added Glitter Dust to these dies…and I will say I like the results (working on a little review for ya. This is a brand new product for me and this is my first whirl at it). Since I am talking having fun…and make you smile I went crazy and added little pearls (liquid pearls) in a whimsical pattern over my cuts.

To top it all….twine bows..now who is not nuts about it? I am..raising my hand high..I don’t think there is such a thing “too many colors one can own” LOL. I told you I went for it! LOL. But wait there is more!!! The sentiment…SMASH fabric tabs ( aha..they are not only for scrapbooking!!). Luv it. They come cut trimmed you just write and bam! SMASH it LOL. Ta dah! Project done!

So how about you? “Wanna” go for it and come play with us? We will be waiting for you over Oozak’s challenge blog!! We got a new DT in RustyLand!!! Yeah!!!

huggies,

anaRy-handwri

 

 

 

This and that

Gilli Rubber Stamp :: Gilli Painter ; Copic markers (Y11, Y15, Y18, Yr23, Y38, Yr23, W1; BG09, BG49, BG47, W1, W2;R29. R59); Lilly Been design paper; Die cuts :: Memory Box, MTF, Poppy; Spellbinders Peony; We R Twiner; Liquid Pearls, Stickles; We R washi tape; SMASH fabric tab; Glitter Dust; Distress Inks (spring set). Xpress paper and memento ink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...