1.6.12

Let’s party!

GuylouPlaying dress up_by anaRy

S - Hi  Icon Spring

ay yeah! Lets parteee! LOL. Today I am sharing with you a little project I made for the Through the craft door room magazine challenge. This week’s challenge is sponsor by Guylou’s..check her out…Some lovely digis are available.

Have you seen the new looks of the magazine? No? AHA! You are missing out!!!

The name of my image is Playing dress up…she is soo cute. As soon as I saw this image I though about a cute invitation for a kids party…girl of course LOL.

I used copic marker for coloring the image. The papers used are from recollection and the dp is MME. I distressed the edges using my newest tool lol (like I needed one more!!!) ..prima distressing tool. I like this tool because it does very pin pointed distress…and I can go as light or heavy as I wish. I got mine from oozak…price is good if you don’t want to shed too much $$. GuylouPlaying dress up_by anaRy~

The little punched pieces are from martha…I like the look of the banner..Makes the card looks like it is a “stage from the old days’. Ribbon is from stash and the little leaves are cuts from my Silhouette cutter. I almost forgot to share that I also distressed the edges of the papers with distress ink from rangers (great ink to have in the tool box) and added some stickles to some of the details in the card.

I hope you liked this little invitation to party! Please come and join us over the TTCDR challenge! You can win some goodies and be inspired by a lovely and creative DT!

See you soon with more news and projects!

huggies,

anaRy-handwri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...