22.4.11

Groovie Gilli Tee!

Gilli Tee_LetsBoogie~

Hi icon ArcheoButerflies

ellooooo everyone! What you guys are planning for the weekend? Maybe a Royal Wedding marathon preparation? : ). Well my skies are not cooperating..it is kind of gray and I feels actually chilly…which spooks me from the outdoor. The only good thing about this upcoming storm is the wash….yeah this will wash a gazillions ton of pollen that is making everything yellow! Seems that I just might join you for the marathon after all lol…might squeeze a clean up too. I am in a quest to reclaim my sanity! LOL

Gilli Tee_LetsBoogie

Okay! Here we gooo! OMG I will tell you a secret I have some phobia of the 70’s colors..gezz no offence but by holly coco…who decided to pick some of the 70’s colors….not my BFF…because I simply run from it..LOL. Joking aside..I had to prepare a little card for the House of Gilli Challenge – I was already under pressure with a to do list from the ages..and I will not even mention the interruptions LOL – Yeah I know you get me Winking smile )…I was in a crisis thinking Gilli Tee_LetsBoogie_cuwhat Gilli to use (you know it is hard for a Mama to pick and choose a kid lol). So I looked for my papers for inspirations…and Bang! Some colors came to my attention..combined with AJ theme..stripes and bling…Tada! Boogie! I cannot believe but I actually made a card pulling a 70’s vibe…I took the liberty of brushing off a little bit of the shades LOL. Hellooo..we are in the 21 century after all LOL. But doesn’t Gilli look like she just pooped from some kind of time machine? LOL. Gilli Tee was colored with Copics and blinged up with Stickles. The flowers (we are in Spring after all lol) are prima with a touch of distress inks…I also distressed all the paper pieces (K & CO and DCWV). The punched pieces are from Martha Stewart and SU. My sentiment was written by hand using my fab copic multiliner (Loooove it). I pulled a very pale pink ribbon just for a touch…(I am following Sketchers Saturday sketch).

So how about you? How about some funky time with your coloring tools and your stamps? Yeah! Let’s do it!

I will see you soon…oh before I go…keep in touch (you can follow me – right there on the side). I will be bringing more projects with the brand new Gilli collection that just go in at Cindy!! If you want your new Gilli don’t you wait..seems like the girls are HOT..; ). I am soo glad you all are having fun with Gilli. That makes me so happy! Don’t forget to share the project with us!

Huge huggie!

anaRyGirl

This & That

Gilli Stamp :: Gilli Tee ; Copic and Copic multiliners ; Spellbinder circles and scalloped circles; DCWV and K& CO papers; Cardstock; Cryogen paper; Martha Stewart and SU punches; Distress ink, Memento Ink; Prima flowers; Stickles.

Challenges

Sketch Saturday

 Pile it on

3 comments:

fatmonica said...

Love the image and the flowers are gorgeous!

Sweet Pea said...

Gorgeous colours,green and pink are my favourite. Impressive card. Dropping by from sketch saturday.

Debbie in LA said...

I am not sure how I feel about the 70's, but I do like your card.
Debbie in LA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...