6.2.10

Magnolia stamp :: Age of Aquarious

Hi there! One more Maggie card coming here from my igloo! Nah, just kidding. I did have to dig 2 ft + of snow out of my door..for the sake of my pooch and any eventual emergency in the household ; ). Hey, I was a girl scout. Always prepared!
Now I have been working on this new card for a couple days...things came together little by little. I was fully inspired by my birthday. Memorable in so many ways (you will see what I mean soon). 
The perfect excuse to make a happy came when I saw that Copic Creations challenge had  feather blending as a challenge theme...I though it was a good time to learn a tech and also use some crazy bright colors....and my dear Maggie stamp was a perfect match for my revised hippie style! 
For now, peace out! Keep warm! Come back for more because I am in the groove!
This & That




¤ Markers & Pens: Copic markers; White ink signo pen
¤ Ink & stamps: Magnolia stamp, memento tuxedo black, versa magic, Studio g chalk ink & distress ink
¤ Embellishments: ribbon, pearls, glitter, the robbin's nest.
¤ Embossing & Die cuts: embossing folder CB swiss dots, embossing folder sizzix dots and flowers. nestabilities, electronic die cutter.
¤ Paper: Recollections Cardstock & DCWv.
¤ Tools: Sizzix big kick & silhouette.
¤ 
Challenges: Copic creations :: Feather technique
                       Copic colors challenge :: E18, e42, e77
                      The pink elephant :: die cuts & ribbon(fav)
                      Pile it on :: No more winter colors
                      Creativebelli :: Ribbon # cbc84
                      2s4y :: Sketch #45
                      

20 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG.. this is Groovy Man..reminds me of the sixties and Flower Power..your feathering is awesome with the colors you choose.. and the cicle in the background really is fantastic. Did you use the Cricut? and if so, what cartridge?.. and yes, I will be back for more since your in the groove

anaRy said...

Hi Debbie..I used Silhouette. I do now own a Cricut. Maybe they have something similar?
Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope you felt the groove :)
Anary

Julie said...

Very cool. I love the tie dye.

Patty said...

Wow the tie dye is GREAT! And I love how you did the pockets!!! Great job!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! Look at the details! Incredible! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

Anonymous said...

OMG... that silhouette cut is amazing and your coloring too. So glad you found us at Pile It On! challenge. I wanted to let you know that you posted your link into our GDT sample day on Thursday and not in the challenge itself. We post on Sundays and we always have a Mr. Linky on the challenge post.

If you have any other questions let me know... so glad you are here to stay!

-- dalis

ultraroyale said...

Very Pretty card. With the Blizzard of 2010 this is what we need to brighten our day.

Vivi Casale said...

OMG Anary, this is adorable! I love the colors you used....they are awesome!
xxx
Vivi

Unknown said...

this is one of the prettiest Maggie cards I have seen in a long time - gorgeous take on the sketch
:) Kazan

Sheri said...

How cool is that?! Love that technique! Such a great card!!!

Kim said...

Anary that is adorable! What a beautiful Tilda and your feathering looks GREAT...love all the bright colors!
Hugs~ Kim

ThePurplePlace said...

Anary - She is absolutely beautiful! You did a fantastic job with the feathering and I LOVE all the vibrant colors you chose!

She's so bright and cheery--makes you smile! What a wonderful card and she matches your blog "background" too!

Awesome!!

cnelson said...

so sweet and pretty! love it!

anaRy said...

Thanks everyone...all the comments are very encouraging. I will try to keep in the right track. I loved all the comments and the visits! I am so happy!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

LORi said...

WOW...HOW cute!!! Thanks for hopping with us!!

TPE Hugs - LORi

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for hopping with us at TPE!

Trudi said...

Very pretty Anary! I love those flowers. Thanks for joining us with our blog hop!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness! What a GREAT idea! I love the "hippie" style, it's gorgeous. Awesome job on the feather blending. THanks for joining us at the Copic Creations challenge blog. hugz, Mary

Peggie said...

What a fun card. Looks like a flower child.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...